MX-LOCARE™ GPS WANDERING PREVENTION PERSONAL EMERGENCY SAFETY WATCH
What Else? We Have The Best GPS Safety Watch Around
Starting at $129.99
A mobile personal emergency response system, optional panic alert, fitness tracker and GPS personal locator all in one, the MX-LOCare™ GPS Wandering Prevention Watch offers an unobtrusive SOS alert device for those who may feel vulnerable where they live or work.
Monitoring option will be available by a UL approved 3rdparty medical alert central monitoring company with 24-hour response(coming July 2017). The MX-LOCare™ GPS Watch can be tailored to suit the individual and easily adapted as their needs change.
Amazing GPS Watch: Get It First!Next Generation MX-LOCare™ GPS Mobile Personal Emergency Watch (BR2) designed for wandering prevention and those living or working in accidental or unlawful situations.
How does it work?
MX-LOCare™ GPS Watch uses GPS, Cellular and Wifi technology to accurately pinpoint location of wearer anytime and anyplace. The integrated app (iPhone and Android) connects directly with Watch to provide immediate location of the wearer. Located on the side of the watch, the SOS alert button is programmed to either contact predesignated caregivers or optional central monitoring operator.
When the alert button is pressed, it connects to the party, putting the wearer in contact with a loved one or trained operator who will assess the situation and contact the necessary responder to assist, such as a family member, facility administrator or emergency services.
Using GPS location details and real-time tracking, the operator is able to accurately locate the wearer and direct their caregivers/ responders to the precise location.
With open voice communication, the wearer can also speak directly with the caregiver or operator.
Each Watch is supplied with a pre-configured SIM card and will operate where there is GSM mobile network coverage.
The SOS Button has a deactivation option which would allow user not to use this feature.
Who is it for?
- People living with cognitive disorders such as autism or Alzheimer’s
- Those who want extra reassurance while at home, work and out in the community
- People living with a physical disability
- People living with chronic disease
- People who require immediate emergency assistance in an emergency situation
- People who work alone, travel regularly, or work in potentially hazardous and unlawful environments
MX-LOCARE™ Wandering Prevention GPS Watch (BR-2)
- Provides an easy to use SOS Panic button
- Can be used outside of the home, where there is mobile network coverage
- Programmable safe zone, to raise an alert when the wearer leaves a specified area
- Destination alert, to advise when the wearer reaches a programmed destination
- Open voice communication, allowing the wearer to speak directly with a caregiver or operator
- GPS and Wi-Fi tracking to accurately locate the wearer, even indoors or heavily built up areas
- Map location and street address provided on the activation of an alert
- Water resistant enabling it to be worn at all times
- Auto-presence alerting to ensure the watch is active and in-range
- NEW magnetic battery charging technology
MX-LOCARE™ GPS Watch Description
- Ease of use
- Smallest and lightest wearable mPERs GPS Watch available
- Two-way voice communication
- IP66 waterproof rated
- Optional ip 67 Waterproof Safety Shield for swimming and bathing
- Super low power consumption, long standby
- 2.2 oz lightweight
- Optional Lockable Security Safety Band
- Dual Mode Tracking
- Indoor WiFi Enhanced Location technology
- SOS panic button w/ location notification alert
- Open clasp/light sensor removal alert
- Fitness Tracking Step Counter Displays on Watch
- Easy magnetic induction charger (No USB connector directly on watch)
- Bread crumbing capabilities (vivid history route playback)
- Up to 8 in/outbound safe zones (Geofences)
- On-demand locating (Free iPhone and Android downloadable app)
- Works anywhere GSM global coverage is available (228 countries worldwide)
- Coming soon: SDK available for integration into 3rd party platforms
- EZ-Lock Lockable safety clasp with key
- One Year Manufacturer’s Replacement Warranty
- Device and first year of service may be fully covered under Medicaid and most U.S. medical insurance plans
- Receive both email or text alerts to your Android, iPhone or any smartphone or tablet
- Uses high sensitivity GPS and cellular tower location as well as latest WiFi technology when GPS is not available
- Best low-cost quality wearable safety solution
- No limit on tracking points and provides 6 month history. Tracking can be sorted by date or by number of positions
- View and manage unlimited devices from a single user account dashboard (one login for multiple users is available)
Dealers – Please call for pricing*Accepting new dealers and distributors
Tech Specifications /Standards:
Adiant Mobile Service Plan
Monthly Service includes 15 mins of Voice and unlimited text and email notification alerts.
*Suggested MSRP for second year of service is $29.99 per month or $299.85 annually ($60 Savings).
Prices may vary by distributor and country.
The MX-LOCare™ GPS Watch may be 100% covered (including the first year of service) by Medicaid and wearer’s private insurance under HcPcs code S5162/5163. We are the only device that is covered 100% by many insurance providers and Medicaid for cognitively disabled individuals.
There will be no out of pocket expense for the first year other than the one-time activation service fee.
NEW! Most Affordable Convenient Wearable GPS EVER
The MX-LOCare™ GPS Watch comes with a GPS Watch, embedded SIM card, magnetic induction USB charger, optional locking mechanism and locking hardware.
The monthly service plan includes:
- Voice/Data Cellular Plan
- Unlimited notification alerts
- Unlimited one-minute location updates
- 15 mins of voice per month